Have you received a Notice of an Overpayment?

Complete and submit a Request for Waiver of Overpayment Recovery Form and submit it to your local SSA office.

We recommend that you also complete and submit this Waiver Expense Chart to assist you in calculating your income and expenses. This Chart is used with permission from New York Legal Assistance Group.

To reach a representative who may be able to help you with your overpayment, contact us at 1-845-682-1881.

Cropped shot of two people holding hands while being seated at a table inside

Downloadable Forms